You can reward your customers with loyalty points for every purchase by enabling the Clover POS integration. To integrate with Clover POS, please follow these steps:
On Your POS Register
The first time you setup loyalty, you will need to complete these items:
- Go to the Inventory App and add a new item
- Call it Loyalty
- Check Show in Register
- Check Non-revenue item
- Set the price to $0.00
- We recommend adding a SKU and then printing out a bar code.
- Click on Modifiers and add a new modifier group called loyalty. You do not need to add a modifier item.
- Click on Categories and add a new category called loyalty. Assign it to the product. This will then ensure that we only process loyalty orders for points.
When Placing an Order
If a customer wants to earn their loyalty points, follow these steps:
- Click on the Loyalty product or scan the bar code for loyalty.
- It will then prompt you to select a modifier. You will click on Custom Modifier (bottom left) and enter the member's loyalty card number, mobile number or email address.
- Hit done.
- You will see the product Loyalty added to the order which will reflect their identifier in the order.
- Continue to checkout with payment as you would normally.