To get started making calls to the PeopleVine API, you need to setup your API application, API credentials and ensure you have a user/password to access the account. Follow these steps to set this up:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Under the company menu look for API & Applications and click on API Credentials
- Click to create New API Credentials
- Make sure you store these values as they are used as your api_username and api_password
- Next you need to setup your API Application. Go to the company menu and click on API Applications
- Click to create New API Application
- Enter the details about your application and select the credentials you just created
- Copy the API Key as this will be needed for the api_key on each call
- Once these are setup, please send an email to email@example.com to request approval
- When making calls to the API, you can use your PeopleVine username and password or you can create new credentials by going here.
- Lastly you will need your company_no. This can be found by going to the company menu and click on Company Profile. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the company_no value.
Please note, if you don't see the API & Applications menu options, then you need to request Administrator or proper permissions to enable access. Please contact your company's administrator.