Now that you have your Authorize.net and merchant accounts setup, you need to add the API key to the PeopleVine platform. Follow these steps:
- Login to your authorize.net account by clicking on Sign In > Merchants
- Once you're in your account, click on the Account tab (top right)
- Click on API Login ID and Transaction Key under Security Settings
- Take note of the API Login ID
- Then to get your API Transaction Key, you will need to enter your secret answer and click submit
- You will need to place these two values into PeopleVine.
- Also make sure you are not in test mode. If you're in test mode, you will see a bar across the top of your screen.
Now head over to PeopleVine.
- When logged in, click on your company name in the top left.
- Click on Payment Processors
- Click on Register a Payment Processor
- Select Authorize.net
- Copy and paste the API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Select the type of payments you accept. If you've enabled ACH with Authorize.net and your Merchant, we do accept that for payments in the transaction engine.
- Make sure you have it set as your default processor
You are now ready to accept payments in PeopleVine.