The contact us page has a built in contact information capture form to allow users to provide their name, email and a mobile number by default. We provide you the ability to expand the questions asked on this form by simply attaching a survey to the Contact Us page. Follow these steps to add it:
- Go to Engage --> New Survey
- When you create this survey set the Assign To as Contact Us Page. This will automatically display this survey on the contact us page.
- Add questions to the survey, but remember you don't need to add their name, email or mobile number as those will be affixed automatically.
When someone completes the contact us, a notification will automatically be sent to the company email address on file. To change this address:
- In the Control Panel, click on your company name to pull up company options.
- Click on Company Information
- You can edit the e-mail address here. Please note this e-mail address is displayed on all generated content by default.
Alternatively, after you've assigned a survey to the Contact Us page, you can also subscribe to notifications when someone completes this survey.