In this tutorial we will show you step by step how to setup a Contest with prizes that are managed via digital coupons.
- Go to Engage --> New Contest (choose your contest type)
- Setup the details of your contest
If it is a Scratch Off contest, you need to make sure you include both the initial scratch graphic and the lost scratch graphic (this is shown to people who do not win a prize.)
- Once the contest is setup, you will need to first setup the Digital Coupons that are used as vouchers for redeeming for their prize.
- Go to Reward --> New Offer (or Add Multiple Offers if you want to setup a few at once)
- Add the details and settings for your new offer. Note it's important you set a pass code to prevent others from getting this offer without playing the contest.
- Once saved, this can then be used as a contest prize
- Once your Digital Coupons are setup, you can now create the prizes. Click on Add a New Prize from the Contest's menu.
- In the Base this Prize on dropdown, select Coupon/Offer. This will allow you to pre-load the links and info.
- Select the Digital Coupon you want to base this prize on and click Load Info.
- The system will pre-load all relevant info so when someone wins this prize, they are adding it to their Digital Offers in one-click.
- If you are running a scratch-off contest, YOU MUST provide a reveal graphic for the prize. If you fail to provide this, end users will NOT be able to scratch off the graphic.
- Now you can scan that offer using the PeopleVine Venue App to validate it.