You can import your existing contacts/people directly into the PeopleVine CRM from a CSV file. Follow these steps to do this:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to either the company menu (click your company name) or click on CRM and then find Import People or Import Data
- It will then ask you to attach a file, this is where you attach your CSV.
- Click Load File
- We will now display all the headers from Row 1 and display the ability to map your data to PeopleVine CRM. A few things you should know:
- Mapping is used to attach the data to a CRM record.
- You must map either email address or mobile number (or nothing will import)
- If we find an existing email address or mobile number, we'll update their data (we prevent duplicates)
- Once everything is mapped, click Process Import.
- We will send you an email confirmation when the import is complete.
Some Things to Know
Here are some tips when setting up your file for import:
- Save your file as a CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- We recommend you add attributes to the file, to further segment your list. Simply add a new column and enter the name of this attribute in Row 1. You can then enter the value for each person in each row.
- Our system will automatically merge any data associated with the same email address or mobile number