With PeopleVine Scheduler you can allow someone to sign up for a scheduler via your website and then assign a contact/rep to handle the appointment. Once assigned, not only will your customer see who they're meeting with, but the contact/rep will have access to contact the customer directly among other options.
Follow these steps to be able to assign a rep to a schedule booking:
- Setup an Appointment Scheduler and assign a business owner
- This will now allow you to assign a rep that is associated with that Company. If you don't assign a company, then you will not be able to assign a contact (as there would be no visibility to the tools in the portal).
- If no contact exists, you'll be able to select Assign Contact
- Click Assign Contact
- Select the person who you want to assign as the contact (this will only show people who are associated with the assigned company)
- Your customer will now see this person as their rep.