Through PeopleVine Content you can run your own blog or news section your website. When leveraging the blog engine, there are a few things you should setup:
Setup Your Categories
Categories are key to allow people to filter out specific blog posts. First start by creating new categories under the component "Content". This will allow you to assign the category to your new blog post. Read this article to learn how to setup categories.
Create Your Blog Post
When setting up your blog post, we allow you to use our standard view or a custom view. Follow these steps to get it setup:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to Engage > Content > New Blog Post
- Enter the title for your blog post and a brief summary
- If you would like to use our standard blog template, keep the How do you want to build this page? as Use Simple Editor. If you would like to use your own custom layout (or the builder), change the How do you want to build this page? to HTML, Bulider or Template. We will then leverage your designed page for the blog post.
- Scroll down further and you can set a future date to post this article by adjusting the Posted On date.
- Continue to complete the additional options and PeopleVine will setup your blog post for you.
Accessing Your Blog
Your blog is now available at yourdomain.com/blog or yourdomain.com/news depending on which you prefer.