Please note, this is an alternative solution to leveraging our filterPeople platform.
If you're looking to match attribute data (such as leads source, gender, etc.) to a specific entity in PeopleVine (such as event attendees, members, etc.) you can do so by leveraging the VLOOKUP feature in Excel. To perform this comparison, follow these steps:
- Login to the PeopleVine Control Panel
- Go to the Company Menu > Reports & Data > Export Data to File
- Select the data source you want to export (for example Members)
- Select the fields to include and you should include either customer_no or email address to match to the attribute data
- Now that this is exported, you will need to export the attribute data
- Go to CRM > Analytics > choose either Groups or Filter by Attribute to export the data you want to match. This will include the customer_no and email address by default
- Now that you have both spreadsheets exported, you can now setup the VLOOKUP to pull in attribute data onto the member export.
If you need assistance with performing a VLOOKUP visit Microsoft's VLOOKUP function tutorial.